With 3 basic ingredients & 4 effortless steps, find out how to make this delicious mango summer sorbet. It’s packed with the nutrients and goodness to help you hydrate & revitalise.
- 4 mangoes, sliced and frozen
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or honey or rice malt syrup)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Place mango in freezer until frozen.
- Remove mango from freezer and sit for 5 minutes, making it easier to break.
- Then place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and puree.
- Transfer to shallow glass or serving bowls.
- Serve immediately or spoon the mixture into a wax paper lined loaf tray and freeze until ready to serve.
|Recipe makes: 4 serves|
|Average Quantity per Serving|
|Fat, Total||0.9 g|
|– Saturated||0.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|