If you’re wanting to limit your intake of sweet treats, consider these guilt free choc-walnut parfaits. They are high in protein and are an ideal replacement for chocolate cake with the added benefits of antioxidants, omega 3 essential fatty acids, calcium, zinc and magnesium. The ultimate nourishing and guilt-free snack.
- 2 cups low fat Greek yoghurt
- 4 tb organic raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2Tb Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- Blend all ingredients except walnuts in a food processor until smooth.
- Half fill small glass bowls with mixture, add walnuts on top to decorate. Serves x 4.
|Recipe makes: 4 serves
Serving size: 230ml
|Nutrient||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Total fat (g)||22.14||9.73|
|Saturated fat (g)||1.71||0.75|
|Dietary fibre (g)||2.00||0.88|