With 4 ingredients and 4 simple steps, this oh-so-easy recipe is a Friday night favourite. Whip up for the kids or enjoy with friends – entertaining has never been so effortless!
- 500g beef mince (lean – 5% fat)
- 15g taco seasoning, low-salt (half sachet)
- 3 x 140g capsicums, cut into wedges
- 1 small avocado (180g), smashed
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook the mince stirring to break it up. Cook until browned, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the taco seasoning and 1⁄4 cup (60ml) of water and stir to combine.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Once cooked, place the mince in the centre of a plate, stud the capsicum wedges around the outside and top with the avocado smash. Serve immediately.
|Average Quantity per Serving|
|Fat, Total||14.7 g|
|– Saturated||4.6 g|
|– Sugars||5.4 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3.1 g|
The above recipe was supplied by Kim McCosker, 4 Ingredients Author.
Kim McCosker is a bestselling author, TV presenter, international speaker and motivator, and an award winning business woman. As a busy mum and self-taught cook, Kim is determined to help other families simplify all forms of cooking by creating quick, easy, and delicious recipes. Her renowned cookbook series, 4 Ingredients, is Australia’s most successful self-published cookbook series and now spans over twenty editions catering to many cultural necessities and dietary considerations.