These healthy summery treats are great for a warm night and provide a good source of calcium, vitamin C and dietary fibre. They contain no added sugar and are low in fat and sodium too - perfect for a guilt free Valentine’s Day treat!
- 500g fresh raspberries, (or frozen also suitable)
- 2 tbsp. Stevia granules
- 1 cup low fat Greek yoghurt, plain
- 1 Tb shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup reduced- fat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Recipe requires icy-pole moulds (sold at most supermarkets)
- Place raspberries in a saucepan over a medium-high heat and bring to a simmer. Stir consistently for 7-8 minutes or until a jammy consistency. Remove from heat, mix with coconut and let cool to room temperature
- Whisk the yoghurt, milk and vanilla essence together
- Now assemble your yoghurt pops – spoon 1 large scoop yoghurt into icy-pole mould followed by 1 scoop of raspberry and coconut mixture and continue to layer yoghurt and berries in this way, finishing with a yoghurt layer until the moulds are full. Give them a light tap on the bench to remove any air bubbles
- Insert icy-pole sticks and place in freezer. Freeze until solid, at least six hours, and enjoy as a cool, summery treat!
|Per Serving (201g)||Per 100g|
|Saturated fat (g)||2.8||1.4|
|Vitamin C (mg)||56||28|